Digital Editor in Chief: New Job Opening at Hotelier Academy
Hotelier Academy is searching for a new member to join our creative team who will be in charge of the content production and editing2 mins read
Hotelier Academy, the most dynamically growing Educational Media for Hoteliers, is looking for an Editor in Chief. The new member of our team will be responsible for the Content Production of Hotelier Academy and will also be part of the creative team that works with the high-level clients of our company. If you want creativity to be part of your daily life and become part of a hip company with global growth, this job opening could be a great fit for you!
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Online Media, Writing & Editing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Writing/Editing/Production
- Defines Hotelier Academy’s Content Strategy that will allow the project to reach the optimum growth
- Coordinates and Develops the network of Hotelier Academy’s writers & content providers
- Makes the Final Edits and Visualization of all the produced content for Hotelier Academy and its Clients
- Writes new, original content for high-level Projects that Hotelier Academy is responsible for
- Supervises and advises Hotelier Academy Clients on how they can further improve their content
- Distribution of Hotelier Academy’s Content on Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) and Newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a field related to Media or Content Development
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Fluency of Writing & Editing in English and Greek.
- Basic Graphic Design Skills for the Visual fine tuning of the produced content.
- Advanced knowledge in SEO Writing fundamentals and Social Media content.
- Social Media and Newsletter Distribution Knowledge
- WordPress: The Editor that Hotelier Academy’s Blog is based on. A brief introduction to the editor’s features is provided by Hotelier Academy
- Canva: The Design Tool that we use to create special graphics for our articles and promotional campaigns.
- Buffer: The Social Media Scheduling Tool that we use mainly for our Linked-In and Instagram Posts.
- Mailchimp: The platform we use to manage mailing lists, newsletters, and automated marketing campaigns.
- Microsoft Excel: We use excel to keep track of the pending articles, and keep track of the distributed content in our social media.
- Asana: A tool that needs to be updated weekly, with the assigned tasks per day in order to keep track of productivity.